Where should you, as a TA, be 38 days before the MEA test window opens.
1. Tested TIDE login credentials and explored the MEA portal. Once you are in the Teacher/Test Administrator area, click the TIDE button. If you can't log into TIDE or you have a message indicating your account is locked, you will have to call the Airast HelpDesk. Their number and email are on the TIDE login screen.
2. Completed TA certification. You can find that link once you have gone to http://me.portal.airast.org/
3. Completed the training test with your students.
4. Completed at least one practice test with your students.
5. Checked your school’s test schedule RSU #20 SBAC timeline checklist. At a minimum of 3 weeks before your school begins testing, you need to start working from the TA Checklist. You can find that link on the Checklist spreadsheet tab for your school (the tab names are along the bottom of the spreadsheet).
Review this information:
MDOE PD video - this is 3 hours long. The PD notes above are a summation of this video.
TA user guide - this document was created in April 2014 for the field test, but the information is still valid.
TIDE user guide - this document was created in April 2014 for the field test, but the information is still valid.
Check sbac.rsu20.org at least weekly