As of today, MEA School Test Coordinators should have:
1. Tested TIDE login credentials. Explore the MEA School Test Coordinator portal. Once you are in the School Test Coordinator area, click the TIDE button. If you can't log into TIDE or you have a message indicating your account is locked, you will have to call the Airast HelpDesk. Their number is on the TIDE login screen.
2. Completed the TA certification. It would be a good idea for you to complete this 30 minute tutorial on using TIDE. SCs are able to administer tests. You can find that link once you have gone to http://me.portal.airast.
- Check sbac.rsu20.org at least weekly
- Check your school’s test schedule RSU #20 SBAC timeline checklist. At a minimum of 3 weeks before your school begins testing, you need to start working from the SC Checklist. You can find that link on the Checklist spreadsheet tab for your school (the tab names are along the bottom of the spreadsheet).
- If your school does not have a defined test schedule, that is priority #1.